Friday, February 20, 2009

My own special design...

I haven't been on in a few days but have a very good excuse - truly. Had our daughter Katy 4:05am on the 18th. Left the hospital yesterday - didn't feel the need to stay in, thought I'd be able to settle her into a routine at home quicker than spending unnecessary time in the hospital. The staff were wonderful and couldn't fault them a thing. Husband Rob is extactic, as is our boys. Chuffed to bits they are. She weighed in at 7lbs 8oz, a lot smaller than what they told me she would be but I so was not complaining. She's only adorable. Here are a few pics.





This is Katy with her Nanny, she's wearing the cardigan and booties I made for her. So cute. My mom actually made her this beautiful white loopy knitted bonnet,a little on the big side just now but as soon as she fits in I'll post another picture. She loves the camera already.

5 comments:

  1. I told you my photos looked terrible, no make up or hair done for photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wondering about this new beauty you have, and here she is. Oh my GOSH!!!! how is it they are this small??? They sure don't stay small for very long. She is adorable ....I am just so happy for you. Congratulations to all of you!!!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, she is a bit of a handful and keeps us on our toes ... alot but we wouldn't swap her for the world. She's such a little character already. None of my boys were this small so she's novel alone for that factor. The boys adore her of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, i am so behind in my reading. HUGE congrats, she is just gorgeous, well done Mum xx

    ReplyDelete